Textual description of firstImageUrl

♦ABOUT

Thank you for stopping by. Here a little bit about me.

  
In 2014 I decided to go online with my blog to share my optimized, fashionable and aesthetic images with you.

I love the little things that make our lives more beautiful. It's great to discover and to create trendy pins for Pinterest. Especially luxury designer accessories like shoes, bags and jewelry and new fashion trends. My Christian LouboutinDiorJimmy Choo, Greg Neeley Jewelry and Pantone pages are running very successfully. Meanwhile I have perfected my own style for this. Every now and then I change the pin design, which gives your pinboards a new dynamic.

Here at Brilliant Luxury you will find exclusive high quality images that you'll not get anywhere else. I don't just edit the design like others do. I create new pictures from the original images. For example: If there are two shoes in the original picture, i.e. a pair, I'll make one shoe out of them and aside from that I although choose between perspectives and backgrounds. Therefore I use different image editing programs. The effort is enormous, but I think it's worth it. Check out other Pinterest images and compare. You will see!

For me it was important to clarify: How do I present my pins correctly? How do I stand out from the crowd? Always creating new designs & styles makes Brilliant Luxury unique. If you like what I do, please follow me on Pinterest and on YouTube. Please give me a thumbs up and subscribe. I really appreciate that.

Please note: I don't have a shop and I'm not a seller. So if you like an item you found on my blog, please visit the source I link at the end of each post. Thank you very much.

No pin limits ~ happy pinning!
 
Start you pin adventure NOW!

Travelling around the world is my other great passion. What is more exciting than exploring different cultures and meeting new people? These are the countries & regions I have visited so far. Some multiple times.

Antigua & Barbuda (1) Aruba (1) Austria (7) Barbados (1) Belgium (3) Belize (1) Bonaire (1) British Virgin Islands (Tortola) (1) Cabo Verde (1) Cayman Islands (5) Colombia (1) Costa Rica (1) Cuba (2) Curacao (1) Denmark (4) Dominican Republic (2) Egypt (26) Estonia (1) Finland (3) France (9) Germany :) Greece (5) Honduras (1) Hungary (1), India (1) Indonesia (2) Israel (4) Italy (19) Jamaica (3) Jordan (2) Kenya (2) Liechtenstein (2) Luxemburg (22) Malaysia (2) Maldives (3) Martinique (1) Mauritius (1) Mexico (2) Monaco (3) Morocco (1) Namibia (1) Netherlands (9) Norway (2) Oman (3) Panama (1) Poland (1) Puerto Rico (1) Russia (1) San Marino (2) Senegal (2) Seychelles (2) Singapore (1) South Africa (1) Spain (18) Sri Lanka (2) St. Kitts & Nevis (1) St. Lucia (1) Sweden (3) Switzerland (12) Tanzania/Zanzibar (3) Thailand (1) Tunisia/Djerba (5) Turkey (6) United Arab Emirates (2) United Kingdom (2) United States of America (4) Vatican (3)
  
 
©2024 BRILLIANT LUXURY by Emmy DE